"The shareholders ofFieldly AB, company no. 556968-7717, are hereby summoned to the annual general shareholders’ meeting on Wednesday on the 29th of June, 2022, at 14.00, at the company's premises at Dockplatsen 1 in Malmö."
The right to participate at the general meeting shall vest in any shareholder who have been entered in the share register as prescribed in the Swedish Companies Act and who have registered with the company no later than the 27th of June 2022 by e-mail to Sven Paulin (Sven Paulin firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shareholders are able to participate at the general meeting by electronic connection through Teams. Attendance through electronic connection should be reported no later than the 27th of June 2022 by e-mail to Sven Paulin (Sven Paulin email@example.com). Instructions of how to participate will be sent by e-mail.
1. Appointment of chairman.
2. Approval of the register of voters
3. Appointment of keeper of the minutes and person to verify the minutes
4. Determination as to whether the general meeting has been duly convened
6. Presentation of the annual accounts and the audit report
7. Adoption of the profit and loss account and the balance sheet
8. Allocation of the profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet
9. Discharge of the board of directors from liability.
10. Election of board directors
11. Remuneration of the board
12. Appointment of auditor
13. Change of company category (public to private)
14. Articles of association, Schedule 1
15. Authorisation regarding issue of new shares, Schedule 2
16. Authorization regarding issue of warrants, Schedule 3
17. General authorisation
18. Closing of the annual general meeting
Bilagor nämnda ovan samt årsredovisning för 2021 tillhandahålls på bolagets huvudkontor i Malmö.
Malmö den 30 maj 2022
The board of directors
A few weeks ago, the seventh edition of Rails Girls took place in Warsaw, and for the second year in a row Fieldly sponsored the event. Tomasz Warkocki, CTO at Fieldly...
This week Fieldly had the pleasure of taking part in the London Tech Week, London's largest crowdsourced festival of tech and innovation. Bringing together 55,000 attendees...